Sometimes we all need a little help chilling out. Quietex helps keep horses focused and composed in stressful situations - great for trailering, training, and more.
- Each syringe contains 2,500 mg l-tryptophan, 1,000 mg thiamine, 1,000 mg inositol, 400 mg magnesium, 400 mg vitamin B6 and 36 mg valerian root extract.
- Administer contents of syringe directly into horse's mouth and when possible to the back of tongue.
- For performance horses – 1 full syringe 2 hours before training or competition or as regulations allow.
- For transporting horses – 1 full syringe 2 hours before loading and 1 full syringe every 8 hours if transporting is prolonged.
- Please note Quietex is not legal for use during USEF or FEI competitions.