Farrier's Fix Hoof Oil
The unique, all-natural blend of ingredients in Farriers’ Fix penetrates the hoof capsule to draw out soreness. Horses suffering from injuries like stone bruises or too-short trimming can be rideable as soon as the day after treatment. The oil is ideal for horses that are racing, jumping and working on adverse surfaces. Petroleum- or lacquer-based hoof oils can seal moisture in or out, and interfere with the hoof's natural ability to breathe, which is essential for good health. Farrier's Fix allows for the proper balance of moisture. The oil can prevent or treat maladies like thrush and bacteria or laminitis. It fixes dry, cracked hooves and fortifies the hoof by toughening it. Farrier's Fix hoof oil contains only natural ingredients—Venice Turpentine, Cod Liver Oil, Winter Green Oil, and Safflower Oil—and provides vitamins A, D, & E, all of which are important for hoof health. It comes in a 1-pint container.
- All natural ingredients strengthen hooves and provide vitamins A, D, &E
- Effective in preventing or treating maladies like thrush, bacteria, laminitis,
- Relieves soreness from stone bruises or close trimming
- Fixes dry, cracked hooves
- Ingredients: Venice Turpentine; Cod Liver Oil; Winter Green Oil; Safflower Oil; Vitamins A, D, & E
- 1-pint container